Everybody wants to be happy, right? It’s no secret that the happier you are at work the happier your relationships, family life and communities can become. But how many of us can say that we are genuinely happy in our job and, by default, personally? In this interactive session, Stephen will get you on your feet and make you think differently about how you view work, how your beliefs and values can affect your happiness, and how it is possible to change them both for the better. Learn about:
· The ‘Lollipop Effect’ – and how small gestures in the workplace can make big differences
· How slowing down will speed up your appreciation for your life.
· How to get the most out of your life and increase your happiness levels
· The ‘Pomodoro Effect’ – the power of tomatoes in creating efficient use of time
· Feeling connected to your work and finding meaning in your role
Stephen Dargan, Founder, WAKE UP
Stephen founded Wake Up after 15 years working at management level in the manufacturing industry. He thrives on showing people and organisations how they can make little changes to increase their happiness, work more productively and feel more connected to what they do.