– What is Executive Presence and why is it important?
– The missing link between merit and success.
– Executive Presence isn’t just for managers! EAs need to demonstrate it too!
– Building credibility through the BIC Model.
– The EA Manifesto to define the role of the EA for the modern age.
– Your competency framework for the future.
– EA Success Factors and moving away from ‘lists of duties’.
– Why the EA Manifesto has taken the PA industry by storm, worldwide, and why every PA should be part of it
Adam Fidler is the Principal and Founder of Adam Fidler Academy, which offers inspirational teaching and learning for PAs, EAs and business support professionals. His most popular courses ‘Get Ahead as an Executive PA’ and ‘The Strategic Executive Assistant’ run regularly in Manchester, London – and abroad.
After graduating with a degree in business studies in 1999, Adam worked as a corporate Board-level Assistant in a variety of organisations, including The Boots Company PLC, Bank of America and Salford City College. He qualified as a teacher in 2008 and has, since then, educated hundreds of Assistants all over the world.
Adam’s cutting edge perspectives on the true role of the Executive Assistant make him a leading authority and thought-leader in the industry, where his work has received worldwide acclaim.
To register or for more info, e-mail email@example.com.