We value your privacy at Zoom In & The Executive PA Forum, and would like to take this opportunity to outline how we use your data.
- We collect and maintain data in respect of those of you in the EA/PA/ administration profession in order to advise on information on training, events, job opportunities, industry news, initiatives and articles of interest
- If you are a supplier that we have previously worked with, we collect and maintain data in respect of notifying you of upcoming events that may be of interest to you to support
- We do not maintain any data that is designated as ‘sensitive’ under GDPR or any additional data unnecessary to the above purposes
- We contact subscribers using email and less often, via LinkedIn and Twitter
- Generally the information we have on our database includes: Name, E-mail address, and in some cases Organisation name
- Your data is never used to sell or share with 3rd parties
- In the case of the process of registration for any event we produce, we export from our ticketing platform or registration list ONLY your name and organisation name for the purposes of registration. We only use your e-mail address in this instance to send you details of an event that you have registered on
- For ticketed events that we produce, we use 3rd party payment processing provider Stripe and therefore never have access to or have the ability to store your financial data
- For competitions that we run via our newsletters, we will always inform you if your data will be collected by us or the provider of the competition prize
- Under GDPR, Zoom In is the data controller
As a valued connection on our database, we look forward to continue updating you with exciting industry news, information on training, job opportunities, relevant articles and upcoming events for your profession.